The Model 5-100 Heated FID Analyzer for pure and ultra pure gas analysis. Our 5-100 is a compact heated FID analyzer for high purity gases applications. The H100 measures low trace total hydrocarbon concentration in CO2, Argon, Helium, Nitrogen N2O and many other technical gases. For fastest response and highest accuracy all components in contact with sample are housed in a 190 deg Celsius heated oven, except the pressure regulator. The Model 5-100 is ideally suited for the integration in low concentration semiconductor gases online inspection systems.
The 5-100 uses a hydrogen flame ionization detector (FID) in a heated oven to prevent the loss of high molecular weight hydrocarbons and to provide long term stability and reliable performance in the analysis of low trace concentration levels of hydrocarbon contaminants in high purity Hydrogen.
- Heated oven FID, low priced, very economical
- Low maintenance
- Excellent long term stability
- Conventional sample back pressure regulator (BPR)
- 19-inch slim line design, 132mm high
- Automatic flame out indicator with automatic fuel shut off valve
- Fast response
- Low fuel and air consumption
- Very selective
- All heated components in oven, except BPR
- Microprocessor PID temperature controller for FID-oven
- Detection of low trace hydrocarbon levels in high purity industrial gases
- Online inspection of high purity gas plumbing systems as used in the semiconductor industry
- Online monitoring on loading terminals for high purity industrial gases