The Model VE 7 is our widest distributed heated FID THC analyzer. It is being manufactured since 1974 and is thevery first heated THC analyzer ever built using a permanent back purge sample filter. It is still the mostly liked heated FID throughout the stack testing community and best known for its legendary ruggedness, forgiveness and long standing accuracy and sensitivity. The VE7 belongs to the very first total hydrocarbon analyzers being officially certified for stack emissions compliance monitoring in Europe. In the USA, a significant part of the Method 25A was written around the VE7. Many thousand VE7s were sold mainly in Europe and in the USA.
TÜV confirmed to fully comply with QAL 1 (EN 14 181 and EN ISO 14956) and EN12619 regulations. They also fully complies with USEPA Method 25A and Method 503.
is a 100% identical version at 20% lower cost due to the use of a disposable sample filter in the heated oven. With this exception the VE7/OVE is a 100% identical analyzer.
- Maintenance free sample filter back purge system allows filter to be cleaned without dismantling (automatic timer optional)
- Built in burner air generator, no external air cylinder needed
- All components in contact with sample fully heated and controlled at 190 degree C
- Built-in sample pressure and sample pumps
- Automatic flame out alarm and contact
- Fast response within 1 second
- Low fuel consumption
- Very selective
- Microprocessor controlled PID-type temperature controller
- Remote control for sample, calibrate and back purge is standard
- Remote or automatic range change optional
- Stack gas hydrocarbon emissions monitoring
- Fence line monitoring
- Raw exhaust vehicle emissions analysis
- Catalytic converter testing
- Measuring engine combustion efficiency
- Hydrocarbon contamination monitoring in air and other gases
- Carbon adsorption regeneration control
- Detection of trace hydrocarbons in purity gases used in the semi conductor industry
- LEL monitor of solvent laden air