THE Mobile Stack Testing Solution; All you need is the VE-112, a stack prob e without filter, a heated sample line, a sample cooler and your required selection of self extracting analyzers (CO, CO2, NO/NOX, SO2, O2, or others.
The PreFilter® VE-112 is an ideal interface and sample filter to provide sample from one source via heated sample train to up to five (5) self extracting gas
The VE-112 is a highly efficient, all heated and low pressure drop filter for removing solids from a gaseous sample. The Model VE 112 utilizes an all stainless steel 2 micron large surface mesh filter to be back-purged with dry compressed air or nitrogen. Heated to 190°C to prevent the loss of high condensing hydrocarbons or water.
When the sample filter is back-purged, at the same time the heated sample line and probe are fully purged too.
- Made in Germany
- The VE 112 is the ideal solution to be used as the main supply module in a multi component Continuous Emissions Monitoring system (CEM).
- Only one heated sample line from the source is needed to provide sample for many other emissions analyzers, all at ambient pressure conditions.
- One sample inlet with the capability to couple the heated sample line inside the heated oven. Absolutely no cold spot.
- One major FID sample outlet with the capability to couple the heated sample line inside the heated oven. Absolutely no cold spot.
- Four additional heated sample outlets for other gas analyzers for example CO, CO2, No/Nox, SO2, O2, or others.
- All sample wetted components and parts are housed inside the heated oven chamber
- Oven temperature digitally controlled at 90°C (374°F)
- Permanent heated stainless steel sample filter, 2 μm mesh, large surface
- Sample filter back-purge system allows sample filter to be cleaned without dismantling
- At any time when the sample filter is cleaned, the sample line and sample probe are always cleaned too.
- Programmable automatic sample filter back-purge system optional
- Remote control for all valve operations as sample, calibrate and sample filter back-purge is standard
- Integrated heated sample pump
- Microprocessor PID type temperature controller for FID oven
- The VE 112 is a Complete Sample Interface Solution for continuous stack gas emissions monitoring systems with one THC monitor, one sample conditioner with all NDIR monitors and up to four additional or sensors
- Stationary or transportable CEM’s for stack gas analysis
- Diesel or Gasoline raw exhaust analysis and Stationary diesel engines exhaust analysis
- Removing particles from a gaseous sample where condensation of heavy hydrocarbons is not desirable